The following are the TOP 10 questions commonly asked about Astro Jump® products and services.
- Do you deliver and set up?
Absolutely! An ASTRO JUMP® Courteous driver will deliver and set up each ASTRO JUMP® and insure that it is clean and in good working condition well before your party starts and come back to take it down after the party is over. Set up normally takes about 15-30 minutes per piece, and take down is about the same. This service is included in your rental cost.
- What kind of power is required?
ASTRO JUMPS® plug into a standard 110 household outlet. We will supply the cord, and we ask that nothing else be plugged into the outlet we are utilizing. Placement of the ASTRO JUMP® should be no more than 100ft from that outlet (some offices 50ft, Please ask when ordering). If you would like to set up an ASTRO JUMP® at a park or place without an electrical outlet within 100ft, let us know and we can arrange to use a generator for an additional charge.
- What type of surface can the ASTRO JUMP® be placed on?
The safest surface is a level grassy area. However, we can set up on concrete and asphalt. Please specify when ordering which surface we will be setting up on and we will make sure we utilize the proper ground covers and anchors for your event.
- How much room do I need to set up an ASTRO JUMP®?
- When you call to reserve your ASTRO JUMP®, we will let you know the dimensions for the particular shape you will be renting. Also, please check our website for "space needed" info on any piece of ASTRO JUMP® equipment.
- Are ASTRO JUMPS® safe?
Yes. Our ASTRO JUMPS® are constructed to be as safe as possible. As with any activity involving small children, an adult should supervise the activity. This will help to insure that the few simple rules continue to be followed and that someone is always there to assist children entering and exiting the ASTRO JUMP®. Most of our equipment is covered for weather protection (direct sun & light rain) and they have netting to allow for great visibility and air circulation.
- Are you Insured?
Yes. All of our ASTRO JUMP® offices are independently owned and operated. However, it is a requirement that all offices carry liability insurance policy. Please note: All individuals and companies that rent from ASTRO JUMP® are required to sign a liability waiver prior to set up, contact your local office for a copy if needed. We CANNOT set up an ASTRO JUMP® until the liability waiver is signed.
- Is there a deposit required to reserve ASTRO JUMP® equipment?Our office does require a $50 deposit per inflatable piece on any order that is less than $500. We require a 50% deposit for any order that is $500 or more. We will need to know the date, time & location of your event as well as the ASTRO JUMP® equipment or package you prefer. We will collect payment (usually Cash or Business Check) the day of the party. Please note that we DO NOT accept Personal Checks. Final confirmation calls are made normally a few days prior to your event. If you wish to pay with a Credit Card, You may do so at that time. If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE CHECK WITH OUR OFFICE ABOUT THESE TERMS as well as our cancellation policy.
- Can I have my party at a park?
- Some ASTRO JUMP® equipment is great for some parks. Some cities require that you have reservations in order to have an ASTRO JUMP® at the park. Also, most cities will require that they be named as additionally insured on our policy. Check to see if electricity will be available, if not we can arrange for a generator for an additional charge.
- How do I reserve my ASTRO JUMP® party?
Simple! Just dial 1-800-244-JUMP (5867) and one of our friendly, locally owned "Inflatable Specialists" will reserve your equipment or package and gladly answer any questions you might have. Be sure to check their web page to preview their inventory prior to calling.
What if I have to cancel?
Not a Problem, Just give us a call no later than the day before your rental is scheduled to be delivered. Please note that all deposits are Non-Refundable in the event of any cancellation. They are transferrable to any new rental within a 6 month period. In the event that you know your new reschedule date, we can make the change immediately as long as the requested equipment is available. The transferred deposit can be used towards any of our inflatable rentals. All deposits expire and are no longer usable after 6 months from the date of your canceled party. In order to transfer the deposit, we must have notification of your cancellation prior to the delivery date. In the event of cancellation upon delivery, your deposit will be used to cover the delivery/labor cost and no longer transferrable. Don't hesitate to call our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding the cancellation policy.