The following are the TOP 10 questions commonly asked about Astro Events® products and services.
Is Pricing on Your Website?
Every party and event is completely different and unique, (time frame, location, specifics about delivery time, etc.) therefore, we do not list pricing on our website.
Please contact one of our friendly Rental Coordinators via Phone, Email, or Rental Request, and they will help you choose the perfect items for your party/event that match your age group and budget!
Do you deliver and set up?
- Absolutely! ASTRO JUMP'S® courteous drivers will deliver and set up each ASTRO JUMP® and insure that it is clean and in good working condition well before your party starts and come back to take it down after the party is over. Set up normally takes about 15-30 minutes per piece, and take down is about the same. This service is included in your rental cost.
What kind of power is required?
- ASTRO JUMPS® plug into a standard 110 household outlet. We will supply the cord, and we ask that nothing else be plugged into the outlet we are utilizing. Placement of the ASTRO JUMP® should be no more than 100ft from that outlet. We do not plug multiple cords together for safety and to insure proper inflation. If you would like to setup an ASTRO JUMP® at a park or place without an electrical outlet within 100ft, let us know, and we can arrange to use a generator for an additional charge.
What type of surface can the ASTRO JUMP® be placed on?
- The safest surface is a level grassy area. However, we can set up on a flat concrete or asphalt area. Please specify the surface when ordering, and we will be sure to utilize the proper ground covers and anchors for your event. Equipment cannot be setup on sand or dirt. Additionally, setup area must be in an area that is easily accessible by our delivery teams (i.e. at least 4 ft. wide gate, no stairs or hills). If setup is indoors - direct access with double doorway and removable median between the doors is always required..
Are there special requirements for my yard to set up an ASTRO JUMP®?
- When you call to reserve your ASTRO JUMP®, we will let you know the dimensions for the particular piece you will be renting or please check our website for "space needed" info. You should have adequate room around your unit for safety and to protect our units. The area must be grassy, not dirt. Please make sure to look up for trees and power lines as well when choosing a location. If you have a gate we must enter, it must be at least 4 feet wide for us to get the unit through. Please let us know if there are any stairs or steep hills to get to the location. If so, we may not be able to set up in that location. Please mow your lawn at least 2 days before your event to keep the clippings out of your home and our unit. If you have pets, please pick up all "droppings" before we arrive.
Are ASTRO JUMPS® safe?
- Yes. Our ASTRO JUMPS® are constructed to be as safe as possible. As with any activity involving small children, an adult must supervise the activity. This will help to insure that the few simple rules continue to be followed and that someone is always there to assist children entering and exiting the ASTRO JUMP®. Most of our equipment is covered for weather protection (direct sun & light rain), and they have netting to allow for great visibility and air circulation.
Are you Insured?
- Yes. All ASTRO JUMP® offices are independently owned and operated. However, it is a requirement that all offices carry a liability insurance policy. Please note: All individuals and companies that rent from ASTRO JUMP® are required to sign a liability waiver prior to set up, contact us for a copy if needed. We CANNOT set up an ASTRO JUMP® until the liability waiver is signed.
Is there a deposit required to reserve ASTRO JUMP® equipment?
- Yes. We require a non-refundable 25% deposit at the time of your reservation. We will collect final payment (Cash, Money Order or Business Check) upon delivery before the units are set up. NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED. A credit card may be used and will be charged the day before your event. You must let us know if you would like to charge your balance when you receive your confirmation call a few days before your event. NO CREDIT CARD CHARGES WILL BE TAKEN AT TIME OF DELIVERY. Please see our cancelation policy below.
Can I have my party at a park?
- Yes. ASTRO JUMP® equipment is great for parks. Some cities/counties require that you have reservations in order to have an ASTRO JUMP® at the park. Also, most will require that they be named as additionally insured on our policy. It's best to have a one-week notice to accomplish this. Also check to see if electricity will be available, if not we can arrange for a generator for an additional charge. We have a good relationship with the parks in the various counties in the Richmond area.
How do I reserve my ASTRO JUMP® party?
- Simple! Just dial 804-798-9510 to reach our locally owned office, and one of our friendly "Party Specialists" will reserve your equipment or package and gladly answer any questions you might have. Please be sure to check our web page to preview our inventory prior to calling.
What if I have to cancel?
- Not a problem, just give us a call NO LATER THAN NOON the day before your rental is scheduled to be delivered. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE in the event of any cancelation. Deposits are transferrable to any new rental within a 12 month period from your canceled party date. If you know your new reschedule date, we can make the change immediately as long as the requested equipment is available. The transferred deposit can be used towards any of our inflatable rentals. All deposits expire and are no longer useable after 12 months from the date of your canceled party. In the event of a cancelation after Noon the day before your rental, your deposit will be used to cover the delivery/labor costs and is no longer transferrable. ASTRO JUMP® has the right to cancel any reservation due to severe weather which may be a safety concern for the customer, your guests, and/or our units. Your deposit will be held for 12 months from your original party date. Don't hesitate to call our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding the cancelation policy.